LSI LASTEM supplies a wide range of sensors for monitoring compost heaps during the bio-oxidation process and for monitoring waste, to better define its determining characteristics in the manufacturing process.
- Sensor for continuous surveys, This is an important feature comparing from the most of the similar sensors on the market;
- Designed specifically for nonstop measurements in extremely severe situations as in industrial composting plants;
- Featuring all the technical improvements acquired by LSI LASTEM experience since year 2003 in measurements inside industrial composting plants;
- Sensors versions with different outputs: radio, 4 ÷ 20 mA and RS485;
- Thanks to the radio technology, easy movement of the sensors from a compost line to enother. No cable will disturbe the operation;
- Optional data management solutions: data logger, software, communication devices actuactions, etc
Sensors range for monitoring the following parameters in compost heaps during the bio-oxidation process:
- Temperature in 2 deepts;
- Temperature and Oxygen;
- Temperature and Water volume.
All outputs are available to be received and managed by LSI LASTEM data acquisition systems.
| Protection|| IP66 |
| Weight|| 8 kg |
| Materials|| Electronics box: reinforced polyester;|
Shank: Inox Steel AISI304
| Mounting|| Vertical insertion using DYA500 handle |