Automatic calls and data communication program for LSI LASTEM E-Log instruments.
Version 18.104.22.168 released on December 22, 2021 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Version aligned with 3DOM 3.29.1
Version 126.96.36.199 released on January 25, 2021 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Version aligned with 3DOM 3.21.0
Version 184.108.40.206 released on June 22, 2020 19:07:19 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- Version aligned with 3DOM 3.21.0
Version 18.104.22.168 released on July 03, 2019 10:12:09 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Version aligned with 3DOM 3.19.0
Version 126.96.36.199 released on July 04, 2018 10:19:07 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Version aligned with 3DOM 3.18.4
Version 184.108.40.206 released on February 08, 2018 14:15:07 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- Supports 3DOM version 3.18
Version 18.104.22.168 released on September 21, 2016 17:18:34 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Version aligned with 3DOM 3.16.0; supports version 2.3.40 of the configuration library
- Fixed: SocketException arises when IPV6 protocol is enabled on the network card
- Direct Call: added the possibility of ordering the instruments in the list
- Fixed: In some rare cases the program tries to download all the data in the instruments on every reboot regardless of already downloaded data
Version 126.96.36.199 released on September 29, 2015 18:11:21 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Version aligned with 3DOM 3.15.0; supports version 2.3.36 of the configuration library
Version 184.108.40.206 released on January 29, 2015 17:10:27 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- This version adds the option to configure the text writer using two digits to save year information.
Version 18.104.22.168 released on November 03, 2014 14:57:41 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Version aligned with 3DOM 3.13.0; contains the update to the configuration of the file name to save data to text files
Version 126.96.36.199 released on October 08, 2014 09:05:24 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Changed the settings of the TextFile Writer: now it is possible to create a file a day when in append mode and to add the instrument user serial number to the name of the file
- Incresed to 8000000 the limit value of the parameter Maximum amount of data in bytes downloaded during a call
- Fixed: when set the AutoRestart if an error occurs in closing the application the user interface waits for a user response and not comclude the restart process.
Version 184.108.40.206 released on December 12, 2013 08:53:34 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed the calculation of the delay time of the elaborated data downloaded from the instruments.
Version 18.104.22.168 released on November 27, 2013 14:10:08 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- This version contains minor changes in the internal logic of the program
Version 126.96.36.199 released on November 06, 2013 14:12:36 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Added the configuration of views, to group the instruments in the control that displays the status of communications in CommNetEG
- Improved handling of information in the lists of devices and instruments that CommNetEG uses to indicate the status of the instruments: they are also reported timeout events, internal errors of the instrument and the error due to excess data to download. Added the Delay column to indicate the delay between the current date and the date of the last elaborated data saved. If required, the error messages disappear if the successive communications take place correctly
- Added the ability to change the date of the request of data for each instruments, including those using incoming calls and that can not be called manually.
- Improved handling of communications.
- Added the ability to change global settings of the program
- The report of the configuration has been improved by adding more information and reorganizing existing ones.
- Added a search function in the log files with filters; it is also possible to search events in the logs of the previous days
- Added the ability to reset all the error messages in the user interface of CommNetEG
- Added the alert that shows the progress of long processes such as loading the configuration and loading the list of instruments
Version 184.108.40.206 released on July 30, 2012 09:30:26 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- Improved connection with instruments using TCP/IP communication channels.
Version 18.104.22.168 released on May 31, 2012 12:05:19 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Added support to R-Log V2 datalogger
- Fixed TCP channel closing operation when it was opened from remote host.
- XPanel storage: changed the format of saved data to add more decimal places
- Text file storage: backing up the save file is no longer automatic but must be requested in the configuration of the storage
Version 126.96.36.199 released on January 18, 2012 17:05:19 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Updated for compatibility with E-Log firmware 2.20, M/R-Log 2.10 and 3DOM 3.9
Version 184.108.40.206 released on September 29, 2011 11:09:36 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- Adds support for saving data in a data storage compatible with the program XPanelCommunicator
Version 18.104.22.168 released on July 28, 2011 10:20:06 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Updated for compatibility with E-Log firmware 2.13 and 3DOM 3.8
Version 126.96.36.199 released on March 24, 2011 15:11:29 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Supports version 184.108.40.206 of configuration library and version 2.6.2 of the database GIDAS
- Aligned to version 220.127.116.11 of 3DOM
- Fixed use of the data packet size parameter to specify values less than 2048 bytes.
- Fixed the management of the names of recently opened files that under certain conditions generated an exception in the configuration program using the FIle menu
Version 18.104.22.168 released on November 11, 2010 15:45:51 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Added support for radio sensors S-Log.
- Supports version 2.6.2 of the database GIDAS that corrects the error of instantaneous data storage on a Gidas database created with version 2.6.1
Version 126.96.36.199 released on September 29, 2010 10:18:44 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Supports version 184.108.40.206 of GIDAS database, which saves the last instantaneous data downloaded and the name and description of the individual instrument configurations.
- Added support for M/R-Log with firmware 2.0 or higher, added support for M-Log ELO007, ELO008 and ELO009 models.
Version 220.127.116.11 released on July 19, 2010 17:59:48 upgradable from version 18.104.22.168
- Added support to Windows 64 bit systems
Version 22.214.171.124 released on June 23, 2010 11:50:12 upgradable from version 126.96.36.199
- Aligned to version 188.8.131.52 of 3DOM that supports E-Log (2.07.02) , which greatly enhances the download speed of elaborated data, in particular for communication channels that have high latency (eg GSM / GPRS and Bluetooth) and E-Log (2.08) with support for Lufft UMB protocol.
Version 184.108.40.206 released on April 19, 2010 18:12:25 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- Aligned to version 18.104.22.168 of 3DOM that supports E-Log v2.6.21 and R-Log v1
Version 22.214.171.124 released on December 02, 2009 09:55:25 upgradable from version 126.96.36.199
- It was introduced a parameter to the configuration file CommNetEg.Config.xml to limit the maximum size of data downloaded during the automatic calls and GPRS calls.
Version 188.8.131.52 released on November 09, 2009 11:19:49 upgradable from version 184.108.40.206
- Improved the management of TCP communications
- Added to the statistics view the date of communication time of the last communication
- Modified the setup program to make it compatible with Windows 7
- Fixed an error in the handling of the initial position of the auxiliary window in the presence of changing the resolution of the computer screen between two runs of the program
- Added two items from the Tools menu to insert and remove the program from the list of programs that start automatically when the computer starts: depending on the user permissions the program will be added to the list of autostart for all users or only for the current user.
- Added a new data storage for saving elaborated data in a binary file.
Version 220.127.116.11 released on July 29, 2009 11:29:09 upgradable from version 18.104.22.168
- Different improvements have been inserted in the CommNetEG Program among which:<br />added the instrument description to the instrument serial number in all the windows of the program <br />added the button to select all the elements in the form that shows the instrument to remove from the statistics <br />added to the settings of the program the voice ConfirmationRequestOnClosing: set it to false to close the program without asking for the interruption of the communications in progress
- CommNetEG: now it’s possible to add to the manual call instruments planned for the GPRS call mode
- CommNetEG: when the communications are interrupted the program continue waiting for the closing of the communications in progress. It is now possible, after a certain number of seconds, to interrupt however the communications in progress.
- Different improvements have been inserted in the communication libraries among which:<br />replaced the component TAPI for the management of the modem <br />inserted the rescue of the data partially unloaded following error on the channel of communication <br />lifted by 2 to 10 seconds the timeout of default of the communications
- Different improvements have been inserted in the CommNetEG Config program among which: <br />modified the addition of the groups to the calls: now the lacking groups are visualized only and when a group is added it is removed by the list <br />modified the addition of instruments to the groups: now the lacking instruments are visualized only and when a instrument is added it is removed by the list.
Version 22.214.171.124 released on May 11, 2009 11:19:15 upgradable from version 126.96.36.199
- Improved the error management when it misses the modem initially configured.
- Improved the controls of the call configuration schedule: particularly the management of the call mode (repeated or one shot)
- When CommNetEG starts the configuration program it stays in the foreground.
- Notified the error of reading when CommNetEG opens a recent file that has been removed by the computer
- Improved the loading of the configured instruments form
Version 188.8.131.52 released on January 08, 2009 14:51:06 upgradable from version 184.108.40.206
- Corrects the error in the default group of data storage (used by 3DOM) when in 3DOM (preceding version to the 220.127.116.11) has been configured the Gidas data storage.
Version 18.104.22.168 released on October 13, 2008 09:38:25 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
Version 126.96.36.199 released on September 26, 2008 11:45:41 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Version of maintenance to manage the error of identification of the devices of communications found on some pc. Such error is managed but it prevents the use of the program with the communications GPRS.
Version 184.108.40.206 released on June 30, 2008 14:55:10 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- Inserted in the configuration program a guided procedure to configure a single group of instruments
- Improved the configuration of the data storage
- Inserted the option to set the format of the date time when saving data on a text file
Version 18.104.22.168 released on April 18, 2008 14:35:36 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Adjourned the support to the licenses
Version 126.96.36.199 released on April 07, 2008 09:36:03 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Added the GPRS call support
- Inserted the visualization of the statistics of the devices of communication
- Inserted the saving on file of the statistics of the instrument
- Inserted in the configuration the setting of the date of the first download of the data for all the instruments of the current configuration
- Inserted in the configuration program a textual report of the current configuration
- Inserted in the configuration program the import/export of the current configuration to move the program on another computer
Version 184.108.40.206 released on February 12, 2008 16:59:11 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- Corrected the serialization on text files in the case in which the consumer cancels the file and is planned the option ‘append.’ If the file doesn’t exist the information contained in the serialization file are not considered
Version 18.104.22.168 released on December 13, 2007 09:29:39 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
First version released