This program is a viewer of Gidas database; Gidas is a database for LSI LASTEM datalogger data.
Version 18.104.22.168 released on 30/03/2020 17:28:44 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- The management of the visualization of wind directions in the XY graphs has been improved, also correcting the problem of the scale of the Y axis
Version 126.96.36.199 released on 24/05/2018 09:15:20 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Modified the visualization of the totalisations to avoid that if a series of data has values inferior to that simultaneously visualized, the visualization of the first one is hidden from the second one.
- Added support for the correct display of the new TimeMin and TimeMax elaborations
- Fixed the definition of the units of measurement of the works that contain quantities different from the starting measure.
Version 184.108.40.206 released on 07/05/2018 13:59:11 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- The management of the Custom Views has been improved: when the data are extracted it is now possible to select also the availbales elaboration bases associated to the single measure.
Version 18.104.22.168 released on 04/07/2017 14:43:58 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Modified the algorithm for vector elaboratione that in some cases differed from that found in the instrument firmware.
- Added the ability to change the name of the measures of a survey
Version 126.96.36.199 released on 21/11/2016 17:03:48 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed a bug that prevented the connection to a SQL SERVER database remotely if in the local PC was not installed SQL SERVER.
Version 184.108.40.206 released on 03/11/2016 11:11:46 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- Updating the SQL Server and Gidas database installation to support Windows 10
Version 18.104.22.168 released on 02/08/2016 14:21:22 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Improved the installation of SQL Server
Version 126.96.36.199 released on 04/07/2016 14:39:56 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Improve support for instruments with multiple bases of elaborations.
- Fixed bug that prevented changing the data selection when the extracted data table contained only one valid row.
Version 184.108.40.206 released on 24/09/2015 12:30:54 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- In this release has been introduced the function that allows you to set values on the graph represented as horizontal lines constants used for example to verify thresholds and range of data.
Version 18.104.22.168 released on 26/02/2015 08:54:28 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- This version fixes the error of primary key violation that may occur under certain conditions when you restore an instrument in the database.
Version 126.96.36.199 released on 26/11/2014 15:48:57 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Restored the option to select the speed classes in the definition of the calculation of wind roses.
Version 184.108.40.206 released on 20/10/2014 17:13:41 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- The options for data extraction were modified by adding the ability to extract the last n minutes of data.
- Now the filters for extracting data keep in memory even when the ordering of the data tables;It has also been improved the management of the changes of the existing filters
- It was added an information panel that displays in text format the characteristics of the extracted data
- Improved the wizard to create the database GIDAS to handle any errors connecting to selected instance of SQL Server
Version 18.104.22.168 released on 19/09/2013 16:59:42 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Supports version 2.11 of Gidas database
- Changed the setup program to solve the problem of the SQL Server installation in Windows 8
- Modified the procedure for creating the database Gidas to allow the choice of the initial size of the database.
- Added alphabetical sorting of the instruments in the Navigator window.
- Improved management of the database status: the program indicates the actual size of the data file (useful information about SQL Server Express versions that have a limit on the size of the data file), and the value of index fragmentation of the table of data that can be optimized (useful to improve performance).
- Improved handling of formatting the y-axis scale of the chart, now closer to the real value of the data
Version 126.96.36.199 released on 18/09/2013 15:08:52 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Supports version 2.11 of Gidas database
- Added to the statistics the calculation of the standard deviation
Version 184.108.40.206 released on 15/04/2013 17:20:41 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- Supports version 2.11 of Gidas database
- Adds support for the installation of SQL Server 2008 R2 Express
- Statistics graph window: added options to save and copy data
- Fixed the error in the Instrument Restore function
Version 18.104.22.168 released on 20/03/2013 14:20:38 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Install the program to import data from InfoGAP not included in the previous version
Version 126.96.36.199 released on 06/03/2013 08:55:42 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- It has been modified the elaboration of vectorial quantities ‘Resulting Direction’ and ‘Resulting Speed’; now these variables are correctly elaborated vectorially.
- It has been changed the automatic format of the resulting speed wind that did not display the decimal value
- Supports version 2.11 of Gidas database
Version 184.108.40.206 released on 15/11/2012 17:04:55 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- In this new version of the GidasViewer it was reorganized and expanded the management of the descriptions of the instruments and surveys / configurations. The purpose is to improve the readability of the Navigator and improve the identifiability of the data measured by the instruments.
- Supports version 2.10 of Gidas database
Version 18.104.22.168 released on 08/11/2012 09:09:40 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed the instrument restore action when the archive file contains user defined surveys that refer to configurations that are not included in the archive file. In these cases, the instrument restore action was completed with an error message.
- Fixed calculation of statistics when there is no data in the time interval selected.
Version 126.96.36.199 released on 15/10/2012 14:50:46 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- New Feature: added the display of basic statistics of the extracted data (minimum, average, maximum, sum) with the date of occurrence of extreme events (minimum, maximum). On the chart the statistics are updated in real time according to the data portion displayed along the x axe.
- Modified the management of the bars of the chart for accumulated measures (for example the precipitation): the width of the bars of the chart is calculated automatically based on the extension of the extracted data.
Version 184.108.40.206 released on 24/04/2012 14:15:42 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- This release is aligned with the support of the Gidas database to version 2.9.2
- This release corrects the installation script of the database contained in the previous version.
Version 18.104.22.168 released on 21/03/2012 17:48:51 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Supports version 2.9.1 of Gidas database
- It corrects the error in the process of updating the database included in version 2.9
Version 126.96.36.199 released on 12/03/2012 10:20:45 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Supports version 2.9 of Gidas database
- Added the ability to change the thickness of the lines of the chart
- Added the ability to highlight a series of data on the chart by selecting it from the legend
- Added the ability to change the description of the instruments in order to make the list more readable
- Made some minor corrections on the user interface
Version 184.108.40.206 released on 23/09/2011 08:44:25 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- Added the ability to add the measure index to the measure name (useful for instruments configured with measures of the same type and with the same name)
- Added the ability to change styles of the chart by choosing from a variety of predefined styles
- Added handling of data errors in the graph of the original data. In the previous version data in error were ignored, now the graph shows the data interruption.
- Version of the database GIDAS unchanged (version 2.7)
Version 18.104.22.168 released on 02/05/2011 16:44:53 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Supports version 2.7 of the database GIDAS: management of instruments groups
- Added the possibility to change the view of the instruments in the browser by adding the user serial number or the description of the instrument.
- Added the ability to aggregate the instruments displayed in the browser in groups.
- Saving a filter for the extraction of data now also saves the current display (table or chart).
- Changed the window of data extraction:<ul> <li>displays information on the source data: date limits and number of user surveys</li> <li>the option ‘last data’ starts from the last data stored in database and not from the current date</li> <li>displays a warning if the selection of data is outside the period of the data in the database</li></ul>
Version 126.96.36.199 released on 15/11/2010 10:33:41 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Added support to Gidas versione 2.6.1 which corrects the error of instantaneous data entry into databases created with version 2.6.1
- Correct the error that generated wind roses empty if the measure of wind direction chosen for the calculation was of type ‘Angle’ and not of type ‘Direction’
Version 184.108.40.206 released on 21/10/2010 15:49:34 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- Added support to Gidas versione 2.6.1; database changes do not require the upgrade from previous versions.
Version 18.104.22.168 released on 07/10/2010 14:46:45 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Speeded up the calculation of real time period of an instrument configuration
- Supports version 2.6 of the database GIDAS: new index on a table of data to speed up searches, support to information on instantaneous data, update databases with the programs that download the data, saving the description of the configurations during download of elaborated data.
- Added calculation of the Weibull distribution on the distributions of wind speed
Version 126.96.36.199 released on 21/07/2010 16:25:16 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Added support to Windows 64 bit systems
- Added the ability to extract the latest data on the basis of a pre-defined time period (eg the last 10 days)
- Wind roses: changed the management of calm wind, the first class speed data are no longer assigned automatically to the condition of calm wind but retain any measured direction.
- Wind roses: added display of average speed for each direction sector
- Wind roses: the window to select the measures to be used for speed and wind direction automatically sets the values on the average speed and prevailing direction.
- Wind roses: improved chart, especially in border crossings and in the presence of few sectors.
Version 184.108.40.206 released on 28/05/2010 09:10:07 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed a problem on tables displaying data, in certain circumstances the user could change and add a wild empty data row, this causes an error when exporting data.
- Added support to Gidas database version 2.5.0
Version 18.104.22.168 released on 28/04/2010 12:23:24 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- This version corrects a problem with export data to Excel, where data is missing or in error.
Version 126.96.36.199 released on 12/04/2010 10:17:44 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Added the management of GIDAS version 2.4.0 database that contains support for instruments R-LOg and R-Comm and for user-generated surveys availables with these instruments.
- Added the profile management display: a display profile saves active viewers and allows loading it; it is also possible to define a profile to load automatically when the program start.
- Added the option to automatically rearrange all the current data viewers so that they are all visible simultaneously.
- Added the option to scroll the data (forward and backward) in single data viewer and globally in all the active data viewers.
- Extended to the table of wind roses the option of formatting data.
- Reorganized the management of the configuration options of the program.
Version 184.108.40.206 released on 07/01/2010 17:46:43 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- Added the guided procedure for the import of the data stored in a database InfoGAP
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Simplified the procedure for adding an elaboration rate with the inclusion of some defaults
- Fixed the edit of a custom view: changing the measures did not update the configurations of the measures until you close the program
Version 18.104.22.168 released on 09/11/2009 11:08:52 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Modified the setup and the procedure for creating the database gidas to make them compatible with Windows 7
- Added the guided procedure for the import of data stored in a database gidas installed on a mobile device
Version 126.96.36.199 released on 07/10/2009 17:04:24 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Simplified and enhanced the guided procedure for the creation of the database file Gidas
- Added the wizard to backup the data of an instrument
- Added the wizard to restore the data of an instrument previoulsy stored
- Updated version of the database file gidas (2.3.0)
- Modify the procedure for upgrading an existing database: if the procedure fails, the program nevertheless continues to work with the current version of the database (some features may not be available)
- Correct the SQL script to update the database included in version 184.108.40.206 which failed updating database versions prior to that was distributed with version 220.127.116.11
Version 18.104.22.168 released on 15/04/2009 14:15:03 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124
- Corrected the automatic assignment of the number of the decimal digits in the visualization and export of the data
- Modified the formatting of the date time of the cursor of the chart to use the same formulation used by the data table
- Modified the properties window of the database connection to set the timeout of the database queries
- Modified the engine for the refresh, the requery and the change of the elaborations of the data, to restore the visualizations availables before the requested operation
- Corrected the missing data management (-999999 values) in the chart: in presence of many missing data the temporal axle resulted not lined up
- Inserted the calculation and the visualization of the wind roses
- Simplified the saving of the filters of extraction of the data
Version 126.96.36.199 released on 19/01/2009 12:18:47 upgradable from version 188.8.131.52
- Inserted the visualization of the data through graphic xy
- Inserted the export of the data to the Worksheet Excel XML file
- Inserted the support for the Babuc ABC instrument
- Improved the driven procedure for the installation of the database Gidas
- Inserted the visualization of the version of the GIDAS database
- Modified the management of the windows of the data that they don’t again come open if they are already visible
- Inserted the buttons of slide for the temporal period in the window of definition of the options of extraction of the data
- Corrected the error that arises during the extraction of elaborated data if there are not the original data.
- Correct the calculation of the average of the wind direction so that not to consider the calms of wind; if the calculation does not found values it assigns the value 360 that therefore can mean calm of wind or absence of data
Version 184.108.40.206 released on 30/10/2008 16:33:31 upgradable from version 220.127.116.11
- Modified the start of the program to correct a problem of Windows200
- Modified the database installation script updated to the 2.01.00 version
Version 18.104.22.168 released on 23/06/2008 12:29:18 upgradable from version 22.214.171.124