LSI LASTEM offers a wide range of sensors dedicated to the continuous monitoring of different physical quantities in composting plants and biofilters. The available instrumentation is specially designed to ensure a long service life in these hostile environments.
The complete LSI LASTEM package also includes softwares for odor dynamics and systems for monitoring the insulating geomembrane in the subsoil.
Our offer includes:
- oxygen, temperature and water content sensors
- material acidity and basicity sensors
- portable solutions to check the water content
- Gidas-ADM software for calculating odor dispersion
- geoelectric monitoring system G.Re.T.A. to promptly identify any leakings or pollutant spills into the subsoil
- ordinary and extraordinary maintenance assistance service