The robust design of DQL011.1 makes it the ideal solution for reliable measurement of snow-depth in extreme conditions.The additional air-temperature detection feature guarantees precise readings over a wide temperature range. The powerful ultrasonic impulses emitted by this sensor deliver reliable readings even when there is a difficult reflection ratio, as is the case with powdery or fresh snow. The sensor is characterized by a high level of operating reliability, low energy consumption and ease of use in the field.
Sensor for measuring the height of the snowpack
Snow level sensor
- Ultra-sonic technology with wide range temperature compensation;
- Snow Distance/Deepth and Air temperature measurements;
- Present weather information: Snow intensity, snowing starting time (RS-485);
- Analogue (4-20 mA) and digital (RS-485 Modbus) outputs;
- Air temperature compensation;
- Low power consumption.