High-performance calibrated cell. What really sets it apart from the rest of the market is the fact that this sensor is available in different cell technologies (Monocristalline, polycristalline, amorphous) – the user can select the technology that fits his own application. Furthermore, the calibration of every sensor is achieved by a reference element (quality grade A, constructed in an identical fashion) from an accredited test laboratory in W/m². A calibrating printout (similar to EN DIN 17025) reports the product specific parameters.
To evaluate the performance of photovoltaic panels
- Help in the evaluation of the behavior and conversion efficiency downstream of PV modules during the PV plants assesemnt using the same solar cell technology as the PV modules;
- High performance calibrated reference cell;
- Multi-technologies: Monocristalline, Polycristalline, Amorphous for the exact response to the used PV module;
- Calibrated by a test laboratory and delivered with calibration certificate;
- Measures radiation and cell temperature.