ALIEM module is an analogue/digital interface between a wide range of sensors and devices and the master unit through RS232/485 Modbus-RTU protocol. Typically one or more ALIEM modules are used to increase the number of inputs in the LSI LASTEM’s Alpha-Log data logger, but it can be used as indipendent device to inter-face sensors to third-part devices with RS232/485 Modbus input requirement. ALIEM has been explicitly desi-gned for environmental/meteorological applications. Robust, well protected from electrical disturbes and relia-ble, ALIEM makes measurements possible even in the most severe environments, while the 18-bit A/D conver-ter ensures accurate and reliable data in classic meteorological, hydrological and air quality applications and, more generally, in any environmental application.
8 (16 single-ended) analog inputs and 4 digital inputs converter
- N.8 (N.16 single-ended) analog inputs, N.4 digital inputs;
- Modbus-RTU output on RS232/RS485 port;
- N.99 measurements considering channels for sensor acquisition and derived quantities and calculations;
- Internal library for calculating derived quantities and mathematical calculations;
- Extremely low power consumption;
- Strong protections on inputs, outputs and power ports;
- Outputs: instant values, mobile elaboration values (ave/min/max/total) with acquisition rate programmable individually for each sensor;
- Switched power supply outputs for sensors power requirement or external devices with programmable alarm logics.