Module to calculate the evapotranspiration index according to the FAO Penman-Monteith equation (“Crop evapotranspiration – Giudelines for computing crop water requirements FAO Irrigation and drainage paper 56, FAO – Food and Agricolture Organization of the United nations Roma, 1998”). Evapotranspiration is the water loss of soil and plants that turns into vapor. GIDAS-Penman software allows to calculate the daily and monthly evapotranspiration index ET0, that is the evapotranspiration rate from a benchmark surface. It gets the data from the SQL server GIDAS data base.
Calculation module of the evapotranspiration index according to FAO Penman-Monteith
- Calculation of Evapotranspiration according to FAO Penman-Monteith equation;
- Daily and monthly calculation;
- Results report;
- The calculation of the daily Evapotranspiration is also available on board the Alpha-Log data logger.
- Configuration of one or more sites;
- Selection of necessary parameters: temperature, humidity, net solar radiation and wind speed;
- Use of measured or simulated values;
- Calculation on a daily or monthly basis.
- Calculation of the daily or monthly ET0 evapotranspiration index;
- Display of results in table and graph format;
- Creation of reports in Open Office XML format (ECMA-376), also compatible with Microsoft Office.