E-log has been explicitly designed for environmental applications: it is equipped with specific inputs for a wide range of sensors and calculations of derived quantities. E-Log stores the data from the connected sensors and supports different communcation protocols both in input and output. Robust and reliable, E-Log makes measurements possible even in the most severe environments, while the 16-bit A/D converter ensures accurate and reliable data in classic meteorological, hydrological and air quality applications and – more generally – in any environmental application.
The data logger for meteorological monitoring
- N. 8/16 analog inputs, n.4 digital inputs, n. 1 RS232 input;
- Input extension using MASTER/SLAVE configurations;
- Extremely low power consumption;
- N. 99 measurements between channels for sensor acquisition and derived quantities;
- Internal library for calculating derived quantities and mathematical calculations;
- 8MB Flash Memory;
- Modbus-RTU Master/Slave, TTY protocols;
- Transmission (push) of data in ASCII format with FTP protocols;
- N. 2 RS232 ports;
- Digital outputs to implement external devices with programmable logics or events;
- Acquisition rate from 1 s to 12 hours;
- Elaboration rate from 1 s to 12 hours;
- Connection to the PC via RS232 (USB/Ethernet/Modem GPRS with external accessories);
- Display and keyboard.